Content writing for SEO
Make the name of the post URL and the post title the term that you want to optimise the content writing to target and ensure that the term that you want to optimise the content of is in the first paragraph in this case “content writing for SEO”
Content writing for SEO tips
-The shorter the URL the better
-Put the term you want to optimise for at the front of the post name and URL not the back. I.e.
Title: “Content writing for SEO top tips”
Title: “Top tips for content writing for SEO”
-People link tend to link to the post using the name of the post so it the post is content writing for SEO people will link to your post on the words you want to rank for.
Content writing for SEO and titles
Put tiles in your text using the keyterm that you want to have the post found for, like this one.
Content writing for SEO to get what you want
Blog about what you want to be found for! If I wanted to get work offering content writing and SEO services then this post is likely to generate readers about that subject who might buy my services.
Content writing for SEO and Google Keyword tool
Review your competitor’s websites and see what they are optimising their websites for.
Think of title for your posts and then use Google external tool to see how much traffic is available on the terms you are looking for.
Do a search on Google for title:”Keyword tool” to see what the competition on that term is. If you are optimising a post for a key term you will put the term in the title: therefore the more people with the key term in the title the more competitive it is and the harder it is to rank for that term.
1) Use the key term in the first paragraph of the post.
2) Use the key term several times in the post.
3) Use the key term at the end of the post.
Content writing for SEO and with small chunks
This makes it easy to read and means that you can repeat phrases you want to have within the copy.
Content writing for SEO and links
1) Google makes sites rank for the words that people use as terms to link to that site from. Link to my site using the words “Content writing for SEO” and I will start to rank for that term. Link to me for the term Obama and I will start to rank for the word Obama.
2) Link to other blogs from your posts and they are more likely to do the same back.
3) If you are going to link to my blog please write about me as said Murraynewlands.com Content writing for SEO and link on the term Content writing for SEO. Why? Because I am currently trying to rank for those terms. Not sure how I want you to link to me? A – ask me, B look at the key terms in my title bar.
4) Know what terms you want to rank for and ask people to link to you from those words.
5) If you want to rank for a term that is not in your title description do a blog post about that term and then ask people to link to your site using that word to that post.
I.E., please link to me using the words “Content writing for SEO” to the post to this post
6) Link to this post on the term “Content writing for SEO”
Content writing for SEO and linking to yourself
While writing the posts you can link to yourself from the term you are trying to rank for “Content writing for SEO”
Content writing for SEO and sharing with your friends
1) Teach this to your friends, all of them.
2) They will rank better.
3) They will get better links.
4) They will get more traffic.
5) When they link to your site it will help your site more because the will link to you from terms you want to rank for.
Content writing for SEO and social bookmarket
Once your article is published if you share it on Twitter, Facebook, Stumble etc it is more likely that Google will find the article fast and they will carry some SEO weight even if only a small amount.
Content writing for SEO
The more sites you link with and teach better SEO and the more they link to you the better your SEO will be and the more your blog will grow.
Content writing for SEO Even more tips
-Make a video with the name of the article post it in YouTube. place it in the article and link back to the article from YouTube.
-Make the article at least 250 words.
-Repetition of the keyterm to maintain the keyword density.
-Link to your article from other places in your website.
-End the article with the keyterm in this case content writing for SEO.