An influencer is an individual whose actions and opinions carry more weight with their colleagues, social network and the general public than is the case with most other individuals.
Zak is making money online for nearly 20 years now and would love to help you do the same. That’s the reason why he created his own blog at ZacJohnson.com. With over 1,000 original and real life experience based articles, he will continue to walk you through the ups and downs, and in and outs of affiliate marketing and how others are making money online.
“How much do you think it costs to advertise on that billboard?” or “How many people actually buy a car after seeing a Superbowl commercial?”
Zac Johnson found answers to this question and made successful business using internet and Affiliate Networks.
We asked him to share some thoughts how to become successful influencer and read below what he suggested. I recorded the interview at Affiliate Summit West
- Get on the established audience
- Have a web site, blog and brand of your own
- Interview other people so they can share you with their own audience and make you famous.
- Create a logo that is better then the completion, stands out .
- Giveaway something for free so they can share with some of their other audiences
If you want to learn more make sure to read his blog