The Disney Social Media Moms Celebration online sources are located at:
– 5 Minutes for Mom where you can add you posts about the event to their MckLinky. This will give you a greater readership.
– 5 Minutes for Mom Flickr group where you can upload your photos from the conference. Be sure to add DisneySocialMMoms as a tag to help create backlinks for your blog posts.
– Twitter by using the hashtag #DisneySMMoms. Even when your post about the event is fed to Twitter, add it again using that hashtag to allow others to read it. People continue to follow this twitter stream.
– YouTube by uploading your video and using either the hashtag or the words in your video title. Include the video on your blog post for extra credit!
– Become a source. Consider making a list of your own on your blog. Write a post about the conference and ask everyone who attended to either comment or fill out a simple form so that you can compile a list of the attendees. People want to connect and may not have been able to meet up with someone. Feature names, blog urls and/or Twitter accounts. They don’t have to be links, rather create a PDF file. This is way of being helpful and creative.
Do you know of other Disney Social Media Moms Celebration online sources?