How small businesses use social media and what tools they use to monitor and measure it are different from social media for Fortune 500, Enterprise, and Big Brands which is why the Influence People events feature sessions specifically for small local and online businesses.
Their Social Media Marketing Las Vegas event features Constant Contact’s Ron Cates. Constant Contact is best know for their email marketing solutions. They are aggressively moving into integrating Social Media Marketing into their offerings and publish excellent strategies in their blog on how various types of businesses are benefiting from integrating Social Media Marketing with email marketing.
Ron is one of the country’s leading digital marketing experts and the nation’s most popular digital marketing presenter. The host of Email Marketing Radio and Social Media Nation, Ron is renowned for his unparalleled expertise and his ability to convey the most advanced marketing technology concepts in an entertaining style that can be easily understood by all.
These presentations could be of particular interest for small business owners:
- What about us? … Social Media Marketing for the Little Guys
- How NOT to Go Viral
- Reputation Management using Social Media.
SPECIAL OFFER: Save 10% when buying tickets – enter discount code iem17
Money is tight for all of us, so if you really want to attend and need an even better deal, how about this:
Win a ticket to Social Media Marketing Las Vegas! Enter Today!
There are two ways to win:
- Leave your most imaginative comment in this post letting us know why you want to attend. Be funny – charming – witty or intellectual – whatever you think will work!
- If you use Twitter send out a uniqueTweet that includes any of these hashtags: #smbiz or #smallbusiness or #smallbiz – IMPORTANT – also leave a comment here so we don’t miss your Tweet!
Winners will be selected by Murray Newlands and me, Gail Gardner from GrowMap. Winners will be notified on Twitter (if they use it) and/or via the email address used when commenting.
The first winners will be announced by 2:00 p.m. EST tomorrow, Tuesday January 4, 2011 so that winners can book their airline tickets seven days in advance of the event.
Winners who live in Las Vegas or are willing to travel locally or can book tickets closer to the event are encouraged to keep entering through Monday, January 10, 2011. Your chances of winning are EXCELLENT so don’t delay – enter right away!
- Get Connected with Us on Social Media (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- 11 Keys to Social Media Marketing Success (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- Social Media for Small Businesses Is Anything But Small (blogs.constantcontact.com)