I am pleased to announce the launch of The Affiliate Marketing Awards 2011. The Affiliate Marketing Awards will take place in the evening of the 12th of April 2011 in San Francisco. That is the second night of Ad:tech San Francisco.
They will be at the W Hotel which is always popular and just by the Moscone Centre.
The judges are Shawn Collins, Joseph Morin, Peter Bordes, Jay Weintraub, Oliver Roup and Deborah Carney and Steve Hall. Ambassador include Heather Smith, Tim Jones and Andrew Bennet.
There is a long list of categories you can enter to win including: Best CPS Network, Best CPL, Network Best, Coreg Network, Best Merchant Campaign, Best Agency, see full list below. You can nominate yourself or others.
Last year I put on a party at Roe which I spoke at in front of 650 people so this event for 250 will be a sell out. There are a very limited number of tickets available at $30 and then they go up to $75
Register for the night and book your now at:
Full list of categories
Best CPS Network
Best CPL Network
Best Coreg Network
Best Merchant Campaign
Best Affiliate Manager
Best Overall Affiliate
Best Content Affiliate
Best PPC Affiliate
Best Merchant innovation
Best Affiliate Innovation
Best Sales Campaign
Best Lead Generation Campaign
Best Mobile Campaign
Best use of Social Media
Best use of Data feeds
Best Third Party Tool
Best Marketing Affiliate Blog
Hottest Affiliate Manager
NEW: Join The Affiliate Marketing Awards Afffiliate Program and earn commissions on tickets to this event.
- Murray Newlands Announces New Affiliate Marketing Awards for North America (growmap.com)
- Attend The Affiliate Marketing Awards During ad:tech in April (adrants.com)
- Just Launched: The Affiliate Marketing Awards (benspark.com)
- Affiliate Program Announced for Affiliate Marketing Awards (growmap.com)
- The Affiliate Marketing Awards Launches Their First Show in San Francisco (costpernews.com)