Following the success of our events In London, New York, Paris, Miami and San Francisco, Influence People is hosting a one-day social media monitoring conference in Toronto on 31st March.
Monitoring Social Media (Toronto) will bring together leading brands, PR and marketing experts to discuss the latest ideas, trends and techniques in social media monitoring and measurement. Though a series of presentations, panels and expert-led discussions, we will explore the critical issues that marketers and PR professionals are facing in their efforts to monitor their social media interactions. Beyond monitoring we will look at Social CRM and influencer marketing.
Topics we will cover include:
- Social Media Monitoring Tools and Services
- Brand and Reputation Management
- Sentiment Detection and Analysis
- Data Quality and Filtering
- Identifying and Connecting with Influencers
- Social CRM
- Beyond Listening: Measurement and ROI
- The Future of Social Media Monitoring
- Case studies and Best Practice
Speakers include: Trey Pennington and Joseph Thornley