Clever 1000 Network For Social Media is run by the Clever Girls Collective, Stefania Pomponi Butler@CityMama, Cat Lincoln @DearBadKitty and Sheila Bernus Dowd@Xiaolinmama. Clever 1000 began in January 0f 2010 and is continuing to accept applications now.
According to Clever 1000,
women who engage in social media activities are some of the most authentic, connected, trusted, and vocal influencers not only online, but “in real life.” Whether you’re blogging, tweeting, Facebooking, or just chatting up your friends over coffee, we recognize the power of your personal connections.
– Do you use a broad range of social media tools?
– Do you like to connect and share with others?
– Do you make time for family and friends and/or to pursue social justice issues?
– Do you value diversity, instead of following trends?
– Are you an enthusiastic advocate for the products and brands you believe in?
– Do your friends ask you for advice about products?
– Do you have lots of ideas on how to make social media and blogging better?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then join Clever 1000. Clever will assist you with your blogging and your social media needs. Being compensated fairly for your work is key. Men are welcome too.